Shop Technician and/or Mechanic Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
• Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, replacing filters, greasing trucks, etc.
• Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
• Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, vacuuming, washing interior/exterior.
• Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
• Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• COMMUNICATION with all staff
- Lifting minimum 50 lbs.
- High Energy Level
- Time Management
- Good Attendance
- Safety Management
- Problem Solving Skills
- Dealing with Complexity
- Analyzing Information
- Goal Oriented
- Flexible independent or team ready